14 September 2008

Duck and Cover



Tina Fey and Amy Poehler on Saturday Night Live last night as Gov. Palin and Sen. Clinton.

Since it's NPR it's a legit video, it won't disappear like the YouTube versions keep doing. I knew we should have watched SNL last night at Niki's but since Sen. Obama cancelled (due to Hurricaine Ike, I was pissed off for a sec and then I realized that it was probably a smart move on his part) we didn't watch. Also there were like 18 people in her apartment so it would have been impossible to hear. Instead we played Balderdash!

Funny how we played board games when we were little, and then they got "uncool," and now that's pretty much what we do at parties. Balderdash, BS, Taboo, that weird card game that I can't remember, and hopefully soon Apples to Apples.

This is my blog in a word cloud! I wonder why I say "got" so much. I'm obsessed with this site. I'm entering as much as I can, other blogs, my resume, blah blah. so cool.

I'm too lazy to mess with the formatting on this post, so it's just going to be this way. I have to go pretend to like my brothers at my fraternity's welcome back picnic. It's good, because I get free food, but I would rather have free food and cuddle with kittens at the same time, instead of having to go outside in 95 degree, super humid weather. With "Battlestar Galactica" still written all over my leg from last night.

I just realized how glad I am to not be allergic to cats, because then I would be sad when Rhett rubs himself all over my face and gives me smelly cat-breath kisses. As it is, that makes me really happy.

2 comments:

lindsermyra said...

have you wordled the constitution yet?

mk said...

Shall!!! OMG that's huge