05 October 2008

The Dover Test

A few minutes ago I was on the phone with my mom and she was telling me about how she saw Miracle at St. Anna yesterday. She mentioned so casually that it's about the Buffalo Soldiers, as if that simple name drop wouldn't automatically cause Bob Marley to endlessly loop through my head!

The kittens are busy climbing in and out of my dresser and onto the window and all over me and on the table and over my dirty laundry and over me and on my desk and through my bookshelf and over me. Such is their life. It's most certainly a difficult one.

Natalie just sent me this, which I think is a super awesome story!! You should read it and worship Barack Obama's bones. Oh, I mean, vote for the esteemed junior Senator from Illinois in his bid for the American presidency.

The penultimate item for the evening: I have no idea how on Earth I found this, but it is freaking hilarious. It's a clip made by Pres. Clinton in his final days in the White House in 2000 (sigh... how I miss those wonderous times of a balanced budget and simple sex scandals). SO FUNNY. I guarantee, you need not care an inch for politics and you will find this funny.

And finally, Tina Fey again at her finest:

2 comments:

lauren said...

Oh yay, thanks for posting the video. We watched it! It was FUNY.

Natalie said...

Bill clinton vid - priceless. Maybe my fav thing EVER. well. as of late.