Funny bits from my lecture notes:
"Ike pres, old dude, had cabinet full of old dudes."
"Jack & Bobby obsessed w/Cuba, used every single resource to overthrow Castro
why? was action presidency"
I'm an action president! Running, jumping, climbing trees! and I'm an executive president. un president d'action et un president executif.
"one way tix on PanAmerican
astronauts - in case one was not successful would blame Cubans
rattlesnakes?"
"Trujillo finally assassinated -> great celebration -> CHAOS"
sounds like college
"we didn't care much abt indochina - French colony
♥ Mark Hatfield ♥"
"we were never going to fight communism after we left Vietnam -
even tho the wall didn't fall until 1989
the QUEEN!!!!
next time Jackson, Rostow"
"Marshall Acheson, lots of secretary said no Israel, didn't want lose oil"
"we took canal & chunks on side - since T. Roos."
"Sadat did own thing, was assassinated"
bummer
"[Reagan] also supported Israel w/o any neutrality
-heart of conservatism - God gave Palestine to Hebrews, hated Arabs"
Does Reagan hate Arabs, or is it just God that does?
trust me, they make no more sense in the context of my notes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
let's discuss how I watch Eddie Izzard on youtube to procrastinate.. and end up 5 hours later wondering what I was originally procrastinating doing.
Post a Comment