Let's not pretend that I've listened to anything but the soundtrack from Glee this month.
Also on the October playlist:
The State I Am In - Belle & Sebastian
Can't Stand - Chuckanut Drive (my sister says "Really? that's old-school")
Don't Think Twice - Joan & Indigo Girls
The State I Found You In - Girlyman
The Scarlet Tide - Alison Krauss
Also, all that Girlyman from September.
But I'm being very honest when I discuss Glee. It's a serious[ly bad] addiction.
Ok, so now that we have established that I only listen to the same 27 songs over and over and over, it's time for November!
Loyal readers will remember last November was a Month of Happy. One happy thing per day. This November is Month of Undiscovered Music! My sister and I will both be picking one song from our iTunes libraries every day, with the qualification that the song has 3 playcounts or less, and writing about it. I will write here, she will write there.
So, that starts tomorrow. Get ready.
31 October 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Do we get to suggest things to each other? What if we run out of stuff? (I bet we won't.)
We get to send Miseducation and White on Blonde to each other!
Post a Comment