14 February 2010

ain't fair, you know

Statehood Day #151:


x 1098091283091810. When did Train get good?

Jake's Recipe for Falker Satherhood.

Stellaluna board book! I can't let Stellina exist any longer with this book in her possession. Especially since she'll probably know how to read by the time she turns 2, she's so wicked smart.

New Orleans guidebook. (heyyyy ladies I have bought us a guidebook)

DONUTS.

A single lol.

Wednesday plans to conquer tacos. and to pick up MARC tickets.

eta: I just ordered three new Moleskines! giftcards to evil giant chain bookstores are awesome when I don't have to save them for textbooks.

eta II: An excellent postcard to add to my collection! Someday I will get to send someone awesome some really cool postcards.




All these things have happened today.

2 comments:

GF said...

BEIGNETS!!!!

lindsermyra said...

Train is too old to actually appear in their music videos. Please give me attractive people in their 20s. Thank you.