17 November 2010

New Things November: Wednesday the 17th

Today's new thing is Super Tasty New Thing. Somehow I have made it 22 years without eating banh mi sammich. NO LONGER! Super delicious. Also I got to have pho which made me into a superhero. Everyone should go eat one or twelve right now.

Also I got to drive a new way on Rock Creek Park today that I had never been. It was dark, so I didn't see anything to tell you.

Dave Jr. and I had some cute times today. After dinner we took a bunch of pictures with PhotoBooth, which was fun, and then we YouTubed Elmo videos. We watched Elmo Has Four Ducks, and 12 Ladybugs, and C is for Cookie, and I Love Trash, and then Elmo and India.Arie singing the ABCs. Somewhere in the middle of the ABCs, maybe somewhere around LMNOP, Dave Jr.'s eyes slammed shut and his head fell back on me, so we quickly said "adios" to the dogs and traipsed upstairs to brush teefs and wash face as best as possible. No bath tonight! Lucky bug.


1 comment:

lauren said...

OH GOD I'M SORRY I DIDN'T KNOW YOU DIDN'T KNOW. I SHOULD HAVE TOLD YOU