I'm beginning to think that Januaries will just always be the hardest. I'm impossible to get out of bed, I can't get anything done, I eat really poorly, I call out from work WAY more often than I should, not always because I'm sick but sometimes I just feel like crap. And I'm whiny and cranky and my skin is always so dry and my lips are always so chapped and I'm always so tired and I definitely wouldn't be friends with me. I am taking my vitamins (unreal amounts of them) and trying to eat fresh fruits and veggies as much as possible, but I still just want to stay in bed all day.
I also keep oversleeping my melatonin, too. It is great when I wake up feeling refreshed and well-slept, but then I look at the clock and it is only 7:30, so I tell myself that I will go back to sleep until my alarm goes off at 8:30, and then I am impossible to wake up until noon. So impossible that in my dreams I try to will myself awake, and snooze my alarm every 8 minutes, and STILL sleep until noon. Yes, I snooze my alarm in my sleep, usually I don't turn it off, though.
this is what I have to say. crank crank crank.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment