THING TWENTY-THREE: Well, today seems to be the right day for me to profess my love of salad.
salad salad salad.
A couple weeks ago, we were trying to decide what we were going to have for lunch (a life-or-death dilemma every.single.day), and all of a sudden one of my bosses goes "GIANT! SALAD! SALAD!??? GIANT!! SALAD!!!!" and I stared at him for about three seconds and broke out laughing. Then he looked at me as if I didn't know what he was talking about, which I obviously didn't. Apparently Giant Food has a crazytastic salad bar, a la Whole Foods, but cheaper? by about $1/lb. but still, that adds up when you get 4 pounds of salad.
That salad was mighty delicious. Especially since Giant Salad Boss bought! that is always nice.
I had another salad today! this time it was a post-mock trial breakdown from Whole Foods. 2 pounds of lettuce, beets, garbanzo beans, carrots, corn, peas, a chunk of char, some maple sweet potatoes, three whole wheat dumplings, some shrimps, grilled mango, and some dressing that was mislabeled as balsamic vinaigrette but tasted more sesame-ish, a shot of curry pumpkin soup, and then also some of my friend Lauren's rice and curry chicken. I especially love salad when it has 3 million random things included with it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment