February 2009 playlist:
You Will Be My Ain True Love - Alison Krauss and Sting
Electrical Storm - U2 (The William Orbit mix)
El Tango de Roxanne - Moulin Rouge soundtrack, Ewan MacGregor and some other people
February (live) - Dar Williams (cliche I know but terribly appropriate)
Ta Se In Am Domsa Eiri - Fine Friday
Breakin' Dishes - Rihanna
Erin - Solas
at one point Ruins by Melissa Etheridge was also on there, but at that point I only had 4 songs on the list and they were all in the same key, and I decided it was too much. The curses of having a ridiculous pitch memory. Also it was far too depressing a song to be listening to incessantly.
Mock Trial playlist: (keep in mind that many of these songs were added by my teammates, so don't judge just me, judge them too)
City of Blinding Lights - U2
Green Light (feat. Andre 3000) - John Legend
Don't Stop Believin' - Journey
Stronger - Kanye West
Breakin' Dishes - Rihanna
Pump It - Black Eyed Peas
Human - The Killers
Miss Independent - Ne-Yo
Ay Chico (Lengua Afuera) - Bulldog
Dead and Gone (feat. Justin Timberlake) - T.I.
What's Your Fantasy - Ludacris and Shawna
Live Your Life (feat. Rihanna) - T.I.
I'mma Shine - YoungBloodZ
Yeah! - Usher
if there was an option to have a censored version of any of those songs, we did not have the censored version.
What should have been included on that playlist, however, were the following:
I'm On A Boat - The Lonely Island
Jizz In My Pants - The Lonely Island
because we were all singing those two songs constantly all weekend.
Needless to say, it was quite the explicit weekend.
Now I'm doing laundry with my wonderful wonderful roommate, and I am drinking Boylan's ginger ale (made with real cane sugar!) and eating Kinder chocolate, and we are

No comments:
Post a Comment