
I miss PSU's practice rooms, even though they were terrifyingly effective in producing claustrophobia, because they were really pretty much soundproof. These ones are shiny, though, and I think almost all have a piano?


I would be happy if this happened. I'm happy it exists and I'm happy everything about it.
I've been listening to the FYCL podcast which is totally awesome. I mean, it's just SJ and the Egg sitting around talking about random stuff and dubious sex toys and dubious advice and dubious other things, but it's really pretty hilarious. I listened to it a bunch today as I travelled back and forth from Stellina's house, which wasn't the most practical, because I had to turn it way up to hear both of them, and then SJ's laugh is REALLY LOUD. See how I did that in all caps there to emphasize loudness?
I read too many DC blogs now. and they suck. They're all the same and they all suck. DCist is solid but really bougie, and then there's WeLoveDC that just sucks and is super-bougie but sometimes they pick up stuff that DCist misses so you have to have both, and then there's Prince of Petworth, who is awesome but updates, oh, say, about a hundred thousand times a day. Then there's why.i.hate.dc, which updates like once a week maybe with usually boring stuff that we've all heard before, and then there's Unsuck DC Metro which is kind of funny actually but makes anger. and 14th & You updates once every fourscore years and it's usually boring and/or bougie.
(Bougie being the best word I can presently think of to describe these. See also: elitist, woo privilege!, omgomgomganotherwinebaromg)
More on that later.

No comments:
Post a Comment